







So I'm finally posting that yes we did have our baby.
Last Monday the 8Th I was having crazy painful contractions, all day long so at about 7pm I finally couldn't take it anymore and called my Dr. he met me at the hospital and we found out that for some reason I was no longer almost a 3 but I was back to a 1 and the baby had gone back up and they could no longer feel his head. WHAT? anyways so he admitted me and scheduled an amniocentesis for first thing Tues. morning so we could be sure babies lungs were mature, with gest. diabetes they usually aren't at 36 weeks. anyways so the Amnio felt so weird and I'm so glad I never have to do that again. the results came back within only a couple of hours and HURRAY, his lungs are ready and mature. so the Dr. started me on Pitocin hoping it would make my contractions worse and bring the baby back down. well after about 5 hours or so nothing had happened only my pain had gotten lots worse, and my heart rate had been in the high 130's and 140 all day long, they ran two ekg's and gave me meds and nothing.... so the Dr. had just finished a surgery and came in about 7 ish and said he had to grab something to eat and that at 8pm we were getting this baby out of there by c section. so 8 it was I was wheeled back to the OR, given my spinal, strapped down and felt nothing it was so weird. The baby was so big though that while we were waiting for the Dr. to start my heart rate got worse and they had to have two people come over and push the baby up off of my back or I was going to pass out. anyways so at 8:57pm on Tues. March 9Th we had Briggs McCoy Innis. He weighed 8 lbs. 10 Ounces and was 20 Inches long. born at 36weeks and almost 6 days. Maclyn was born at 36 weeks and 6 days and only weighed 6 lbs 6 ounces so this was so diff. and I didn't have a c section with maclyn. I did however have hopes of this c section because I knew it meant getting him out right away rather than waiting for my body and also I would be able to get my tubes tied at the same time, well I got my wish and got the baby out soon and got my tubes tied but... this is so much more painful and recovery is a pain. I cant cough,sneeze,laugh... and many other things, it just KILLS. but were glad it is all over and done with and that baby is healthy and strong. He is such a good baby and sleeps tons, it actually freaks me out how much he sleeps because Maclyn was never like this, he was very colicky and would sleep for 30 min.. an hour if we were lucky. But it seemed like Maclyn got worse after he was circumcised and Briggs is getting that done tomorrow so I'm so worried it's going to mess him up too. blah. anyways sorry it took so long to post. But I am just now to the point where I can get in and out of this chair without struggling. ahhh





8 comments:
CONGRATULATIONS!!! I am so happy you guys are doing good. Briggs is such a cutie! I love the name choice too. :) Please let me know if you need anything.
Congrats Celeste! What a cutie! Glad he is here safe and sound and that all is well with the both of you.
Congratulations!! He is ADORABLE!!!
yay congrats. Way cute he looks a lot like maclyn. Anyways, hope you are doing well.
so glad he's here and that all of the hard part is done! congrats and he is really cute. love the name too!
congrats! he is way cute! i really like the name too! :)
That is 1 cute baby! Congrats!!
Celeste...
finally I got a computer moment.
it will be disconnected here soon.
(here is Ted's)
He sure is handsome.
ToOdLeS.
Post a Comment