I just won this SONY digital camera, yahoo. Im so excited. I got home today and on my door was a congratulations letter with paperwork to send back and I should receive it in a couple of weeks. cant wait. This is the 2nd Camera I have won this year, this one is much better though.
4 comments:
how did you win this?
Yeah,
how did you win this.
I tried to win a camera... and instead I got a whole lot of spam and a check in the mail made out to me that was a scam. ALL the paperwork had to be sent to an attorney to catch the fraudulent butt-heads.
Good for YOU though.
ToOdLeS.
I won the first camera through good housekeeping magazine and this one I won through Huggies diapers... they have this rewards program where you go online and enter codes that come on the diapers and then you get so many points and you can choose what sweepstakes to enter. yahoo.
did you have that baby!!!you better post soon if you did.
Post a Comment