
So a couple of weekends ago we had some holy terrors in town causing a few problems, I'm sure they still are just not at our house again. 1st it started off with terrorising another kid and pant sing him, then stealing a dog, next came our jeep, we woke up to find wieners all over our jeep, we kind of knew who they were so we called the cops, if we had proof or could get them to confess we planned on moving the jeep to the road and making them wash it off in front of everyone. but that didn't happen, the cop said we just have to keep calling things like this in and eventually we will be able to get their little butts in trouble, the dog was returned and the cops were involved in the other incident. anyways after a long day of back and forth with the cops he gave Steven the go ahead to wash off the wieners. I admit it was pretty funny in a way but so annoying and because we knew who it was and the time of night it happened and the fact that they were in our yard really bothered us.





4 comments:
It's an invasion of your privacy they weren't invited to your house to portray their artwork... or lack thereof.
I hope that Steven can catch them redhanded... cause unfortunately it might do more good that way than getting help from any local authority.
Afterall...
I have seen first hand what happens with following the law in B.Ville. It just depends on who you are related to.
ToOdLeS.
I am glad you guys called the cops! We should have!!
I would have called the cops too.. I cant believe someone would do that! oh and by the way i got that bottle idea off of this blog site it is... sistersstuff.blogspot.com they have some really cute ideas there are a couple more cute blogs that have cute ideas i have them on my blog under fun blogs.. :)
Can't believe someone would do this!!! Crazy!! Glad you guys weren't hurt or anything.
Post a Comment