
Steven usually takes Maclyn down to feed my brothers horses whatever fruit and veggie we have that is going bad.... i think that's OK for the horses lol, i don't mean like moldy but things that go soft when they shouldn't be. anyways our neighbor also has horses so Maclyn likes to feed them too, I guess horses don't like Broccoli though because he would lift his head back and wiggle it around in his mouth and then it would fall out, this happened about 4 times and we gave up and gave him some lettuce, I think they can handle the little green bugs in my lettuce, I however cannot and I'm so freaked out by lettuce now. YUCK





1 comment:
It's nice to have neighbors with animals... especially horses. They provide great entertainment for little kids... but the flies are terrible. How are the fly traps working?
Both Maddy & Capri got shocked by our neighbors electric fence while feeding the horses the last time. I think it was on purpose. The fences weren't on... false sense of security... then we went out again and both girls got shocked.
Same boys flung clay pigeons that landed on our roof... still picking up pieces. Rude behavior from teens is everywhere.
ToOdLeS.
Post a Comment