Sunday, July 18, 2010

Howdy-Howdy-Howdy






















Maclyn is in LOVE with all 3 Toy Story cartoons. hooked on 1&2 and anything to do with them. so we took him to see # 3 Steven and I got to go for free because my mom bought 1 & 2 on DVD and they each had a thing for a free one. anyways, Mesquite only offered it in 3D which kind of sucked because Maclyn wouldn't keep his glasses on and Steven and I didn't want to, they were annoying and honestly there was nothing extra cool about 3d, The colors seems bright and sharp but that was about it there were a couple of things that stood out but I cant believe people waste their time to make them 3d and then charge us lots extra and then we have to wear stupid glasses, I was expecting it to be like the 3d shows you watch at Disneyland, those are cool. this however was not SO much. But we still really had fun and liked it, and Maclyn sat through it all, This was the first time for him to go to a movie at the theater and Steven and I's first time since before I was even pregnant with Maclyn. It was nice for a change but I don't plan to go for a very very long time, I prefer watching on my couch in my house where I can pause it if I need to pee and I can stand and stretch or walk around when I get antsy, I hate sitting for that long. Am I just a grouch or what? Either way it was still fun to get to take Maclyn for the first time.
just a couple of pics from the show and then Maclyn very proud in his new Jammie's.

1 comment:

ShEiLa said...

What a cute little character you are too! Love you Maclyn.

ToOdLeS.