you are such an ASS!!!!!! get me all excited to be an aunt again and then burst my bubble. I can't believe you thats the worst april fools joke ever. you butt head
Punk! I believed it and I was surprised you weren't writing how mervous you were since you were going to have another and Steven is out of work! lol You dork!
I fell for it. and I was thinking... you dirty rat. I just met you in the parking lot at Wal-Mart and you didn't say a word.
I sent an e.mail to all my kids this morning that said,
Your Dad has kept bugging me. Day after day and I have finally given in. Next long change we pick up our first foster child. A little girl. Her name is Sophie and we are putting her in the old girls room. She is almost a year old just like Maddy maybe they can be friends. Ü
Needless to say... the phone was ringing of the hook.
9 comments:
you had me all excited for a minute. you fooled me! :)
you are such an ASS!!!!!! get me all excited to be an aunt again and then burst my bubble. I can't believe you thats the worst april fools joke ever. you butt head
eeek I did the same thing on my blog. great minds think alike???
Punk! I believed it and I was surprised you weren't writing how mervous you were since you were going to have another and Steven is out of work! lol You dork!
you dork... I was getting so excited... duh
Silly girL.
I fell for it.
and I was thinking...
you dirty rat.
I just met you in the parking lot at Wal-Mart and you didn't say a word.
I sent an e.mail to all my kids this morning that said,
Your Dad has kept bugging me. Day after day and I have finally given in. Next long change we pick up our first foster child. A little girl. Her name is Sophie and we are putting her in the old girls room. She is almost a year old just like Maddy maybe they can be friends. Ü
Needless to say...
the phone was ringing of the hook.
ToOdLeS.ShEiLa
arrrggghh! You are such a butthead! I was getting excited for you. We could've been prego together! hahahah...I can't believe you!
I always fall for April Fool's jokes... but I am totally laughing at everyone's comments. lol
OMG..I just now saw this! You're a big stinker.
Post a Comment